Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ambitious Beauty Cuties: Marianne



"I sell my soul to the fashion devil on a daily basis. This is my blog." From the tag line alone, I knew Marianne's blog was made for fashion junkies like me. Marianne has a keen eye for fashion and an eclectic style I love. Mixing parts Alexander Wang (see the amazement), Acne, Forever 21 and vintage, she's the epitome of street chic.

1. Give us some background info.

My name is Marianne. I'm 27. I live in Oslo, Norway and work as a shop manager at the best fashion store in town, KOMA. I love fashion, art, music and life in general. One happy camper!

2. What made you start your own blog?

I was asked to start my own blog by the people behind Carousel (the Web site I'm blogging at). We´d met through work a couple of times, and I thought it sounded interesting, so I gave it a shot. Glad I did...it´s great fun!

3. What inspires you?

I get inspired just by living.

4. What’s your favorite thing about makeup?

5. My favourite thing about makeup is that it can change your look totally, not to mention that it saves me from looking like a garbage bag on a daily basis. Love that!

6. What’s your secret for a bold red lip (Check hers out here)?

My secret to a bold red lip is a good lip liner and my favourite red lipstick from Make Up Store, "Pout."

7. What are some of your favorite beauty products?

I love the mineral powder from bareMinerals, plush lash mascara from MAC, and the blush from Bobbi Brown.

8. Do you have a personal motto?

To treat others like I want to be treated. And smile…a lot!


Enjoy looking and feeling blissfully beautiful.

-MaryAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment